Early birds who attended the Global Asset Management Trading & Technology conference in New York on March 25, before the regular 9:00 a.m. session began, had an opportunity to choose from several bonus sessions. In addition to a preview of First Boston's Lattice order-routing system, which is due for launch soon (see related story, this issue), attendees were treated to discussion on "Selecting a Global Portfolio Management System."
The highlight of the informal panel discussion was a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground