Govpx Inc. plans to offer an end-of-day and intraday pricing service for off-the-run Treasury securities. The new service comes as the vendor widens the coverage of its Prophesy data service, and is in part aimed at extending Govpx's reach into the buy-side market.
"We feel we've largely saturated the sell side," says Govpx president Larry Jones. "This initiative is in part designed to help us better focus on the buy side."
The planned pricing service will be distributed via several market
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain