Even as the industry waits on news of the disposition of Bridge and Shark, in the past several days, Thomson Financial Services Inc. and its affiliates have been making plenty of acquisitions of their own.
Specifically, TFS's database group, at press time, announced internally that it had acquired Jersey City, N.J.-based Dalcomp Inc. Meanwhile, TFS's U.K. sibling Thomson Financial Services Ltd. has acquired the French data provider World Equities. And TFS's Thomson Investment Software unit-
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground