In another strategy shift, EJV Partners L.P. plans to add data evaluation services to its product line. The services will draw on the fixed-income databases that are now associated with the EJV's UniVu data and analytics platform.
The new services include historical pricing data, descriptive data and daily evaluations and will be available via a separate local server from the one supporting standard UniVu service. It will eventually also be accessible by remote dialup.
The strategy shift comes
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground