NEW YORK--Morgan Stanley has signed on as the first member of Thomson Financial’s First Call Broker Partners, a new service designed to give First Call Web users seamless, single login access to brokers’ research sites from within the First Call environment. The launch puts Thomson a step ahead of Themarkets.com, which is expected to be available during the third quarter, and of which Morgan Stanley is a member.
The agreement with Morgan Stanley allows users to conduct research inquiries bet
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric