MASSACHUSETTS--Bloomberg Service users can now feed real-time and historical time-series data directly into Matlab, a popular financial engineering software product by using a newly released product from The Mathworks, a Netick, Massachusett’s technical computing software company.
The new product, called Datafeed Toolbox, provides a connection between The Mathworks’ core product, Matlab, and Bloomberg data. The toolkit also currently support data links via Microsoft’s Dynamic Data Exchange (D
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit