Telerate Systems Inc. & Bear, Stearns & Co. will jointly develop and market data and analytics services for the mortgage-backed securities market under an accord announced last week. The agreement will meld mortgage-backed specialist Bear Stearns' valuation model with the proprietary title search data of Telerate's Advance Factor Service.
The immediate result of the pact will be several additional analytics-oriented pages on AFS, which is delivered as an optional service on Telerate. Specific
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act