Track Data Corp.'s Nov. 15 purchase of The Options Group for an undisclosed sum will allow Track to combine analytics with its quotations services. It also will expand Track's coverage, until now focused on the equities options market, to options on futures.
"They're going to put them on the same platform," says a source close to the deal. "And TOG and Track engineers are going to start to work more closely together on a variety of projects." Track Data plans to offer TOG's options analytics
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit