IMM Private Equity, a South Korean firm with KRW 1.5 trillion (approximately $1.4bn) under management, has signed with Paris-based vendor eFront for portfolio management and analytics support.
eFront's FrontInvest and FrontAnalytics, which will be implemented during the first quarter of this year, will increase automation within the firm.
"IMM Private Equity needed a solution to cover our portfolio management relating to private equity investments," says Jin Hee Jang, director at IMM Private Equity. "We also needed fund and investor information management capabilities. eFront's solutions directly met all of our requirements."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won