BNY Mellon, in collaboration with Nobel prize-winning economist, Dr. Harry Markowitz, recently polled over 100 institutional investors with approximately $1 trillion in aggregate assets under management, and found that 83 percent of respondents expect risk management to play an even greater role in the investment-decision process in the future.
As institutional investors expand their use of alternative investments to diversify their portfolios, and by so doing, reduce their risk concentrations,
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform