Switzerland-based private investment firm CdR Capital has selected Advent Software’s wealth management solution, Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), to support its portfolio and client relationship management practices.
With $1 billion of assets under management, CdR Capital will leverage APX to centralized its portfolio, client and marketing data on one platform and make it accessible to everyone across the firm.
"We sought out a technology platform that would support our growth while allowing us to fulfill our commitment to providing best-in-class service to our clients. After extensive market research, we were pleased to choose Advent," says Steve Smith, partner at CdR Capital. "We believe the future of successful wealth and asset management will be market knowledge coupled with technological efficiency and consolidated reporting. Advent's extensive knowledge of the industry, comprehensive functionality, and strong commitment to the region were key reasons why we chose APX."
The platform also offers custom reporting capabilities and customizable dashboards.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act