SimCorp found that 83 percent of investment managers believe being able to perform such calculations are of "high importance," but only 23 percent of the respondents are actually able to execute them.
Marc Schröter, senior vice president of strategic research at SimCorp, wasn't surprised by the results of the survey; rather, he says it's a reflection of the type of systems many capital market firms are using.
"This system landscape typically is comprised of a patchwork of best-of-breed systems t
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse