The new company, named EuroCCP, will be aiming to provide a competitive institution to other clearing utilities such as LCH.Clearnet and Eurex. Diana Chan, current CEO of EuroCCP, will remain as the overall head, while EMCF CEO Jan Booij will become the new company's COO.
"We each have our strengths." says Chan. "We'll also bring operational and cost efficiencies to market participants, with real expense savings. Looking forward, we hope that this will actually be the model of future simplificat
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership