Blockchain and other distributed-ledger technologies (DLT), have been called the solution in search of a problem. Large numbers of firms active in the financial technology market have been working on this area for the past few years, yet demonstrable progress beyond the proof-of-concept (PoC) phase has yet to be achieved.
Nasdaq, like many of its counterparts, is also active in the blockchain exploration arena. So far the exchange operator has made public details of two of its projects. At the e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech