SEATTLE--Broker/dealer and software company Bondhub.com is launching a service for trading bonds over the Internet that proposes to save professional investors up to 75 percent in transaction costs. It is scheduled to launch on Dec. 1.
Tom Evankovich, Bondhub.com’s founder and CEO says: "Bondhub.com is a cross-marketing system. It is targeting a segment with high needs, a segment that is paying lots in transaction costs. This segment consists of institutional investors and money managers that
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain