SYDNEY—The Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) expects to complete its expansion of the Click XT platform to equities by the middle of next year—a transition that is key to the ASX's cross-asset Integrated Trading System (ITS) project, officials say.
Currently, a modified version of the Click XT system developed by OMX Technology is used for derivatives trading. For equities, the ASX uses the proprietary Stock Exchange Automated Trading System (SEATS) platform, originally set up in 1987 for equi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership