Enterprise server maker Appro plans to target the high-frequency trading community with its 3U Appro H1 server line that vendor officials announced today, Oct. 12.
"Financial markets firms have been adopting high-performance computing for some time," says John Lee, vice president of advanced technology solutions at Appro. "We have been servicing general high-performance computing applications for financial firms, but this is the first time we are doing it specifically for high-frequency trading."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit