Enterprise server maker Appro plans to target the high-frequency trading community with its 3U Appro H1 server line that vendor officials announced today, Oct. 12.
"Financial markets firms have been adopting high-performance computing for some time," says John Lee, vice president of advanced technology solutions at Appro. "We have been servicing general high-performance computing applications for financial firms, but this is the first time we are doing it specifically for high-frequency trading."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming