UK-based low-latency messaging platform vendor Celoxica has expanded its internal IT team with the recent hires of Bastiaan van Kempen, Philippe Planchon, and Stephane Bredon. Van Kempen, former CEO of Optiver US, runs the vendor's client-facing business in the US. Planchon, former head of IT at Oddo Options, heads up hardware development. Bredon, a NYSE Euronext veteran, leads the development of the order-entry offering.
All three employees join new CTO Gilles Herfeld, a NYSE Euronext veteran w
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming