Complex event processing (CEP) platform provider StreamBase Systems has announced the first-quarter availability of its LiveView streaming business intelligence platform that will reduce the “human” latency associated with current business intelligence processes, vendor officials tell Sell-Side Technology.
Typical business intelligence is run at the end of the day, providing users with day-old analysis in the morning, says Mark Palmer, CEO of StreamBase Systems. “Interactive business intelligenc
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms