Bats Global Markets will set up a secondary facility for its equity and options markets in hosting provider Savvis' CH4 datacenter, as part of a project that will be completed later this year.
This deal expands the existing relationship between Bats and Savvis, which already hosts the exchange's primary markets in its Weehawken, NJ, facility.
"We believe the Savvis CH4 datacenter in Chicago is the right place to serve as our secondary site for our three US markets because of the rich ecosystem o
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech