Valdi to be used for automated and program trading, multi-leg and inter-product/cross-market strategies, and algorithmic trading.
BZ WBK Brokerage has selected SunGard's Valdi order management system (OMS) for trading on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE).
The Polish broker also joins SunGard's Global Network and will use Valdi for automated and program trading, multi-leg and inter-product/cross-market strategies, and algorithmic trading.
"SunGard's Valdi OMS and trading tools provide comprehensive and proven functionality for our trading floor and market-making team," says Piotr Busz, IT director at BZ WBK Brokerage. "We will use the solution's connectivity features and the SunGard Global Network membership to access international markets, and help us expand services to our clients."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp