The latest version of WebICE allows for customized strategy building and a position keeper.
IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) has released version 12.6 of WebICE, the browser-based front-end to ICE's electronic futures trading platform, as well as other ICE platform improvements, including additional support for customized trading strategies.
Version 12.6 will introduce a custom spread engine that gives participants the ability to build customized strategies, view implied spread prices for these strategies and automatically execute them based on current prices for the individual legs. It also features a position keeper to monitor positions and profit-and-loss (P&L) across all products traded on ICE.
The ICE platform offers access to both ICE futures and over-the-counter (OTC) markets through WebICE and application programming interfaces (APIs) with sub-millisecond response times across all markets, according to the exchange.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech