Australian equities broker to distribute analysis on firms' weekly and monthly earnings revisions to buy-side.
Lodge Partners, a private brokerage in Melbourne, Australia, has announced a partnership with Norwalk, Conn.-based financial information provider FactSet Research Systems, to distribute Lodge Partners' research on its platform.
Lodge Partners, whose equity research team develops analysis on a variety of sectors including health care, biotechnology, and oil, gas, and mining, uses weekly and monthly earnings revisions analysis to produce buy-sell recommendations for long/short funds.
"We are excited that the FactSet platform will allow for Lodge's research to reach across not only the breadth of potential Australian clients, but also our global clients. We aim to produce a solid relationship with FactSet that allows both FactSet clients and existing Lodge clients the full benefit of the partnership," says Richard Lodge, CEO of Lodge Partners.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech