STP platform used for trade capture and risk management.
Financial Software Systems (FSS) has announced that DBS Vickers Securities Singapore has selected its Spectrum MarginTrac product for interest rate swaps.
DBS Vickers will use the software, a straight-through processing platform, as its margining engine for the instrument. It will also handle back office functions, as well as risk management and trade capture.
"We are excited about expanding our strategic relationship with DBS Vickers," says Joseph Kubeyka, managing director of FSS Asia Pacific. "DBS Vickers conducted an extensive review of all the leading interest rate derivative solutions in the market, and selected Spectrum as the best solution fit."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp