Major New Jersey extensions for multi-industry connectivity routes.
Fiber and bandwidth provider Lightower has announced the addition of over 100 miles of further fiber network in New Jersey.
Used by financial institutions, as well as government bodies, education firms and others, the network expansion is set to include central and northern areas of the US east coast state. Lightower already connects to various exchanges and datacenters in the area, as well as in New York City.
"Lightower is aggressively building in New Jersey as we continue to see surging demand for our fiber-based networking solutions," says Rob Shanahan, CEO at Lightower. "This expansion will benefit New Jersey's large market of financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, other enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions; enabling them to connect throughout the entire Lightower footprint as well as nationwide on our long-haul network."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech