Swedish execution services provider Neonet has added access to the Athens and Istanbul stock exchanges.
The added services, available from today, recognize the growing importance of Turkish equities, according to Massimiliano Raposio, vice president of sales at Neonet.
"Greek equities will complement Neonet's focus on offering trading access to all markets in the Eurozone, while the Turkish addition addresses investors' recognition that the Turkish economy has continued to grow despite global macro volatility, he says. "The Istanbul Stock Exchange has become increasingly important, having upgraded its connectivity and market operations."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership