Oslo-based broker Prize Financial has selected Neonet for its managed execution services.
The broker, which will primarily trade in Nordic equities, will now focus on its research business and has taken the decision to outsource all functions outside of that, choosing Neonet for the execution side.
"Outsourcing our execution services to Neonet offers substantial advantages over the alternative set-ups we considered, and it gives our institutional clients access to a broad range of markets," says Jørn Kjørsvik, head of equities, and a partner at Prize Capital Markets. "With Neonet's Smart Order Router, our clients benefit from superior execution quality."
As well as Nordic equities, Neonet's services extend across European and US venues, both in terms of primary markets and multilateral trading facilities.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership