Squawker, an electronic trading venue due to go live in the first quarter of next year, has entered into a strategic partnership with BT Radianz.
Through the partnership, BT Radianz will host and manage Squawker's technology infrastructure and provide brokers with access to the venue.
Squawker will be a ‘toxic-free' venue, with all trades enacted by humans, as opposed to computer-generated algorithms. The venue incorporates elements of social media into its apparatus, as covered by Sell-Side Technology earlier this year.
"Squawker will provide a new solution to the block trading challenge that the industry has been grappling with for a while," says Christopher Gregory, co-founder and CEO, Squawker. "By collaborating with BT, we are able to ensure the highest-quality trading venue for our global clients, with easy access to our services via a proven, trusted and established provider."
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero