Nomura Securities has implemented the customer relationship management (CRM) solution for mobile devices from Nomura Research Institute (NRI), an unaffiliated Japanese vendor.
Advisor Platform Mobile Option allows financial advisors to more easily handle client information securely while on the move. It enables Nomura's wealth management team to access client information from NRI's wealth management CRM solution, Advisor Platform, helping them craft financial advice in response to specific client needs.
"Providing mobile support for the Advisor Platform is a testament to our continued commitment to delivering high-touch services and innovation to the financial markets," says Yasuki Okai, senior managing director and financial technology solution division manager at NRI. "We anticipate that the Mobile Option will enhance consultation capabilities at Nomura Securities and ultimately create more efficiency."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership