KDD Central Securities Clearing Corporation will connect to the pan-European Target2-Securities (T2S) platform using Swift's value-added network (VAN), the provider has announced.
T2S is envisaged as a single, harmonized delivery-versus-payment settlement platform in central bank money across European securities. KDD, the Slovenian central securities depository (CSD), will connect through Swift's VAN in February 2017. The CSD will also be takng further T2S-related services from the messaging provider.
"We are confident that Swift is the right T2S connectivity solution for us, bringing unmatched benefits in terms of resilience, price, proven infrastructure and re-use of expertise, and we look forward to working closely with Swift to implement its solution to meet our specific needs," says Rok Šketa, EVP for systems and technology at KDD.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership