CLSA has selected Ullink’s pre-trade risk management system for its pan-Asian trading activity.
The Paris-based software company's solution includes electronic client order collection, and pre-trade risk management for Asian markets.
"We appreciate the flexibility and robustness of the pre-trade risk management system designed by Ullink" says Andy Maynard, global head of trading and execution at CLSA. "The risk granularity and comprehensiveness of their system is quite unique in the market today."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership