San Francisco-based Calypso Technology has released an interface to the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp’s (DTCCs) Global Trade Repository (GTR) service, a repository holding global OTC derivatives transaction data, to assist firms with their European Markets Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) reporting.
According to Calypso, the interface ─ an extension of its OTC Clearing Solution for central counterparties (CCPs), clearing members and derivatives end-users ─ was specifically released in advance of the February 12, 2014 deadline for EMIR trade repository reporting for all asset classes.
It builds on the vendor's DTCC GTR interface for Dodd-Frank reporting on OTC derivatives, released in 2012, for interest-rate and credit derivatives, as well as FX products. Key functionality includes intra-day reporting of new trades, reporting of lifecycle events, and valuations.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership