Technology vendor Cinnober has announced the launch of TRADExpress Client Clearing, a system for consolidating the service offering at banks into a single system.
TRADExpress Client Clearing works on a cross-asset, cross-geographical basis, allowing for a single view of net risk and exposure for a customer using a bank's client clearing service, delivered in a real-time fashion.
"Having a parameter-driven solution that supports many different market models will be decisive for future success in the client clearing business," says Veronica Augustsson, CEO at Cinnober. "Flexibility, extensibility, performance and cost-efficiency are key system requirements for clearing banks to stay competitive and develop attractive clearing services as the new regulatory landscape evolves."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership