Agency broker Neonet has joined Aquis Exchange, and will now offer clients access to the venue.
Neonet says that the addition was in response to growing volumes and increased client demand.
"We are very pleased to welcome Neonet as a new Member of Aquis Exchange," says Graham Dick, head of sales and client relationship management at Aquis Exchange. "Neonet is the latest addition to Aquis's growing list of participants, who are attracted by our unique subscription pricing model and innovative new products."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership