Deutsche Bank announced that it is expanding its use of AxiomSL's regulatory reporting platform and capital calculations tool in the United States after deploying the solutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
According to AxiomSL, the solution consolidates data for regulatory reporting purposes and allows banks to provide greater transparency to regulators. Users can also run edit checks and results validation, in addition to the capital calculations tool.
"We are proud to continue serving Deutsche Bank and expand our relationship in the United States," says Alex Tsigutkin, AxiomSL's CEO. "Our strategic, data-driven solution, combined with the automation of reporting business logic, leverages our clients' existing data structure to meet the industry challenges for new business process models, transparency in reporting and the flexibility to adapt swiftly to regulatory mandates."
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain