Bloomberg will plug the transaction reporting service directly into TOMS' normal ticketing workflow for reporting fixed-income and derivatives transactions.
Securities will be reported with an International Securities Identification Number (ISIN). Bloomberg itself is currently campaigning for the Financial Instrument Global Identifier, a non-proprietary code for financial instruments, to become an ISO standard.
"The trade order management solution (TOMS) offers an integrated workflow, enabling
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership