Investment bank CITIC Security International has implemented a number of Ullink systems encompassing the vendor’s low-latency connectivity platform, order management, algorithmic trading and market-making solutions.
CITIC has adopted the systems on a hosted-service model, including pre-trade risk management and monitoring software, middle office management and post-trade allocation services, to boost its Asian and US trading desk capabilities.
"We are certain that our solutions will provide CSI with the means to maximize its growth opportunities whilst establishing a growing international business," says Ullink managing director, Philippe Thomas.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership