NFX is designed to introduce competitive pricing and a clearing platform to the futures and options market, based on key energy benchmarks including oil, natural gas and US power.
Nasdaq has made much of its "transparent pricing model" for the venue, which features a transparent central limit order book, real-time trade reporting, pre-trade risk management and proprietary order management system access.
Energy derivatives products on the NFX will be cleared through The Options Clearing Corporat
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership