Paris-based algorithmic trading technology vendor Horizon Software announced that Sylvain Thieullent has been named the company’s new CEO.
Previously EMEA head of electronic trading, Thieullent will step up to lead Horizon having played a "key role" in the company's growth record. Thieullent has stated Horizon expects to continue its growth throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, with particular focus on mainland China, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Horizon founder Jean-Marc Delfarguiel has simultaneously been announced as the company's new president.
"The last few years have been very successful, with exceptional growth for Horizon; increasing numbers of financial institutions around the world want our technology and Sylvain has been the driving force behind our growth, backed by our specialist sales, development, support, marketing and account management teams," says Delfarguiel. "He grew our Asian business significantly when he was based in Hong Kong, and has done an exceptional job as head of EMEA."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership