Quantitative Brokers (QB), a broker-dealer and provider of clearer and dealer-neutral agency algorithms for fixed income and futures markets, announced the launch of its best execution algorithmic offering on the Chicago Board Options Exchange's Futures Exchange (CFE).
Specifically, QB will focus on offering its buy- and sell-side clients best execution algorithms for CFE's Volatility Index (VIX) futures.
VIX futures contracts, which are based on equity index options traded through CBOE, have limited traction for algorithmic offerings due to their non-standard structure, according to the release.
QB already has multi-market data feeds in place that include real-time options pricing. These algorithms will not only see the VIX futures, but the underlying options as well.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1