The investment was made through a series C round of funding. As part of the deal, General Atlantic operating partner and former GE chief information officer, Gary Reiner, will join Seismic's board of directors.
"With the additional investment, we can provide a wider range of capabilities for our customers including those in the financial services arena," Doug Winter, chief executive officer of Seismic, told WatersTechnology.
The company will also expand its sales team in the United States and Wi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership