The proceedings are available to conference participants and invited guests including those who were unable to attend the event.
Harvest Exchange's platform allows financial advisors, analysts, and organizations to distribute information to select audiences via customizable software, Harvest chief executive officer Peter Hans tells WatersTechnology. Part of Harvest Exchange's goal is to help provide information to complement real life business relationships.
"NYSSA had no means of extending that
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform