Symbiont will conduct a live demonstration of its platform for insurance industry participants. This is the first of many demos the firm will look to host, says Symbiont president Caitlin Long.
"There's been a good response so we're thinking of possibly setting up other demos, too, like possibly demonstrating the technology for syndicated loans to show the technology can reach a much broader universe," Long tells WatersTechnology.
The demo will be conducted through a webinar on Sept. 20. Only in
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp