Trader voice firm GreenKey Technologies is seeking to provide traders a way to work away from their desks with a mobile app featuring many functions of traditional turrets that integrates into the software in the office.
GreenKey's mobile app ─ which will be released for iOS and Android on Nov. 7 ─ offers full integration with its software and voice over internet protocol (VoIP) network, as well as with existing turrets. Functions like push-to-talk are available and users can accept or make call
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit