Markit's FRTB Studio, part of its FRTB suite of solutions, was part of a proof of concept with an unknown European bank to test out aggregation and capital analytics in a real-time environment.
FRTB Studio uses big data technology and integrates into existing risk management infrastructure already in place at banks. It assesses the impact business decisions around P&L attribution, desk restructuring, and modelability have on capital.
Andrew Aziz, global head of Markit analytics, says one of th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech