"After careful consideration following a thorough request for proposal (RFP) process, a majority of the SROs have selected Thesys to deliver a solution for the CAT, and we're confident in Thesys' management, technology and resources to implement this important regulatory initiative," said the operating committee of CAT LLC, the company comprised of SROs created to manage the CAT, in a statement.
The decision is pending the execution of a Plan Processor Agreement between Thesys and CAT LLC.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act