The largest central securities depository (CSD) to join the platform completed its migration, alongside the CSDs of Hungary (Keler), Slovenia (KDD), Slovakia (CDCP) and Austria (OeKB), comprising the fourth wave of scheduled migrations, due to finish in September this year.
The arrival of Clearstream adds 40 percent to the overall volume on the ECB's settlement platform. The successful migration of Clearstream, as the largest volume provider, means the ECB's platform now handles double the previ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech