DWT: What is the necessary technology foundation that firms need to deploy prior to implementing a cross-asset trading platform? How many firms usually have this in place?
Margaret Bailey, smartTrade: Most organizations have their foundations in place-generally from legacy single-asset implementations that are still working well for them, to a degree. Currently, firms are in the process of unifying their systems to support cross-asset trading and its complexities, trying to build where they can
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers