Lilien, currently managing partner of financial technology-focused private equity firm Bendigo Partners, was most recently chief executive of online brokerage platform Kapitall, prior to which he was acting chief executive of online broker E*Trade, where he also served as president, chief operating officer, chief brokerage officer, and head of institutional brokerage, before which he was co-founder and CEO of TIR Securities.
"What Jarrett brings to Tradier is an immense, deep understanding of
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy