trueFIX allows the buy side to deal in all interest-rate swap transactions while still being able to process hundreds of line items in a portfolio. Firms have direct connectivity to LCH and CME for processing through trueFIX.
It's the second time this month trueEX has made a big announcement. Earlier this month trueEX announced it was separating its processing services into a new, separate entity named truePTS.
Sunil Hirani, CEO of trueEX, spoke to WatersTechnology about trueFIX and partnering
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain